All CryptoWorkPlace's released devices will be protected by ArmPack system against forgery and this will make the safety of your crypto-wallets even better.Read more
Why the project is so changed? It's simple - the whole December our team was helding various meetings with major investors and funds.Read more
CEO Sergey Senchikhin spoke at Moscow stock exchange, on Seed Forum, where we have been able to attract not only investments of traditional venture fund, but also to hold prior negotiations with several companies, who are concerned with the use of ArmPack for their brands.Read more
Everyone understands that to draw attention to ICO and crypto-projects is very difficult nowadays.Read more
- to receive the latest news about the ICO
What is ArmPack for manufacturers and brands?ArmPack is a system of protection against forgery. ArmPack will save from the fakes manufacturers and brands around the world, who lose $ 600 billion a year.
ArmPack was tested in a centralized form on the products of the POLYMERIUM brand (engine oil) and at 2 years there was not a single case of forgery.
ArmPack will give feedback from clients who can be motivated and encouraged for purchases and other actions with the help of mobile applications ArmWallet (expected over 20 million of users in 2019 and more than 100 million by 2020).
ArmPack as a marketing tool will attract buyers by holding the stock for the entire community within the ecosystem
ArmPack is committed to ensuring that logistics and other processes for the delivery and distribution more transparent and safer by using blockchain technology.
ArmPack for customers / clients
A handy app ArmWallet includes such features as:
- Goods inspection for originality (code scanning, NFC tag recognition)
- Getting ARMcoin's from brands for participation in promotions and other activities (taking surveys, shopping, etc.)
- Function of a multi-currency cryptowallet with the ability to pay using NFC
- Connection with producers/brands (questions, feedback, etc.)
- I/O ARMcoin's and other supported cryptocurrencies